Tuesday 26 May 2015

Blog renewed

I guess apologies are in order since I left my wonderful and very loyal readers hanging last October, when on our way to Istanbul, promising to update while in Turkey.  This clearly did not happen and many emailed me to ask where we were and what we were up to?

I debated over whether to continue the blog while away from “Bisou” since this blog was intended to cover our sailing adventures more than the rest of our travels, and decided to take a break over the Australian summer once we left Tunisia.

For those of you who were disappointed not to read of our three-day stay in Istanbul, followed by our 6-week road trip across the USA and Canada – I apologise!  Perhaps I will post this some day, but for now, I have decided to re-awaken “Bisous de partout” for the start of our trip back to “Bisou”.  The reason I have decided to do this will become apparent as you read on…

Tad and I were married while at home this summer, surrounded by family and a couple of close friends, in a small and intimate ceremony on a beautiful sun-filled day.  We had always planned to visit South Africa on our way back to Tunisia, but decided to now include a honeymoon in Botswana at a number of game parks, as well as a camping trip to Mozambique.

When we starting telling friends and family of our plans they all demanded that we blog on this trip as a ‘warm up’ to our seafaring adventures, so here we are, back again!  Remember, we always have many more photos on Facebook so be sure to check those out as well!


          
                                        Our wedding day at The Anchorage Port Stephens

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robin, you say there are more pictures on Facebook....is this your personal page or a Bisou page? I would love to see photos.

    ReplyDelete